Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Christmas eve! Have a Very Frilly Christmas!



Merry Christmas all you frilly pretties! This is what I wore to my Grandparents Christmas Eve parties today. The socks are Christmas socks my great aunt bought for me yesterday when we were shopping with my grandma. I got the hello kitty shirt than too there were a lot of pink hello kitty shirts at Meijer and I just couldn't resist! The cardi, skirt, and bow are from bodyline. I have my hair done the same way as the last post because I fell in love with it. The shoes are just comfy flats, I had to do a lot of walking. 

This is my ott-esq sweet lolita Christmas coordinate! I really liked how it turned out. It's also kind of a casual ott sweet lolita type thing. That's how I keep wanting to refer to it because of the shirt. I wanted to add more accessories to my hair, but we were running late. I took the picture at the end of the day so my outfit may look a little creased because I sat on it quite a bit. My sister said I should take the picture with the glasses because it looked even more "decorated" with the glasses on my face. Just wait until I bejewel my glasses like I've been wanting to do. Anyway, I've been rambling, Have a very frilly Christmas! Stay safe and warm! 

That's it for now! so I'll sign off, bbfn! See you next time!


Challenge- Show me you giving your very own creative OTT sweet lolita coordinate a try!~


No comments:

Post a Comment