Monday, December 13, 2010

Good Morning!




Time to blog! Hello! I'm very excited to get this blog started. I got the idea for the opener from my favorite blog Lolita Charm I thought the picture on it was very cute. So I used a really old picture my friend took on a kinda low quality camera than I blingee-fied the picture and made it my MSN picture. I've been wanting to start a blog for a while and I finally felt the push to do so yesterday, so I did. It isn't morning, but school didn't close today like I thought it was going to. I was gonna start the blog in the morning, but I didn't have time and I really wanted to get started today. I figure it must be morning somewhere right?

Who am I? Just a simple girl. I love Sweet Lolita, I especially love to push the envelope with OTT Sweet Lolita, I find it so very cute. I'm also a lifestyle lolita! I'm very cheerful and nice so feel free to comment, say hi and join me on my journey with Little Cup of Lolly. On the topic of the name you may be thinking, 'lolly?' Well I prefer abbreviating lolita as 'lolly' rather than 'loli' I've always done it. I feel like just because everyone else abbreviates it a different way doesn't make the way I want to abbreviate it wrong, it's just different. I don't see may people abbreviate it as 'lolly', but you'll see me do it through out the blog. I'd love for you to tell me how you abbreviate it, do you stray from the pack and do it as I do?

That's it for now! so I'll sign off, bbfn! (bye bye for now) See you next time!


Challenge- Comment a few things about yourself on this entry! I'd love to know who's reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment