Monday, December 27, 2010

~!Hello Kitty Coordinate!~


Hi again! I thought I'd show you my coordinate for the day. I did my hair the usual way, but every time I do it, it ends up looking a bit different. I'm wearing a hello kitty shirt I got for Christmas over my pink Bodyline JSK. I tied the ribbon a little lower so it would be visible. I have on 2 headbands that came in a pack I bought recently, I bought them because the pink bow one and the fake pearl ones looked cute together sitting in the pack so I'm wearing them together. They were supposed to stay together, but in all the pictures they ended up sliding apart. I have two bow clips in my bangs, that I curled because they were getting a bit to long and I didn't want to cut them right now. I'm wearing off-white tights, and mary janes. I have so many pins in my hair to keep it in place, including two cute pins that have pink shineys on them. In the second picture I decided to spice it up a little with my new ipod headphone jacket. It's so neat because the hangy downie strings are headphones that attach to my ipod in the pocket, and it's pink of course! I also have my hello kitty plushie that came in a pack of Sanrio characters for Sanrio's 50th birthday. Happy birthday Sanrio!~ I also have a hello kitty ring on, I know you can't really see it and I have my favorite silly bands, a fairy and a wand, both pink. I have a purple bangle too, because I couldn't seem to find my pink bangle. Oh! and I almost forgot my pearl necklace! It matches the ones on my headband. And of course my outrageously giant pink sunglasses I just love! What do you guys think? I was going for OTT/Deco Sweet and still casual. Have a sweet and sugary day, pretties!


That's it for now! so I'll sign off, bbfn! See you next time!


Challenge- Do you have a sanrio themed coordinate? If not try and make one and post your picture or link to your picture in the comments below! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment